Every small business owner performs more than one role for his company. One of the most important tasks in running a small business is completing payroll. Employees need to be able to rely on being paid on a consistent basis without delays. Payroll affects every aspect of a small business from the morale of employees to the financial stability of the company.
Outsourcing of payroll services by our clients is one of quickest growing offerings. clients outsource accounting and payroll features to reduce their administrative sources and costs. However, it is important that this allows them to attention on their enterprise.
Monthly Payroll Service
We have a group of human resource personnel to provide the Payroll Service to your organization. We will process your company’s monthly payroll such as staff gross salaries, their allowances and deductions. We offer various packages of outsource payroll services to cater to each business’ needs, requirements and expectations. The service includes:
- Monthly’s Salary Slip (envelope pay slips).
- Form KWSP 6 (Borang A) for submission to KWSP.
- Borang 8A for submission to PERKESO.
- Lembaga Tabung Haji and Zakat Forms.
- Income Tax Deduction Form (Borang CP39) for submission to LHDN.
- Annual Leave and Sick Leave Report- annual leaves and sick leaves taken and the leaves balance.
- EA Form for every staff (Yearly or upon resignation of a staff)
- Monthly and Yearly Payroll Report.
- Any other statutory and payroll reports whenever required.
- Registration of employers with EPF (KWSP) – Form KWSP
- Registration of employers with SOCSO / EIS (PERKESO)